Friday, February 14, 2014

Love more than words!

1 Cor 13:4-7
 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
  Love is a word that we use far to often without the actions that should follow.
   John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He GAVE! He gave of Himself for the sake of the ones that He loved! Love always requires action, if we love someone we will do for that someone! Sometimes we  have it backwards in that we think that we express love by inaction! I don't do certain things because I love, I don't go certain places because I love, I don't treat you a certain way because I love but it should be the other way around! What I do is because I love.
  If you love Me keep my commandments!
  Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friend!
  
1 John 3:16-18
 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
 

  It doesn't get much plainer than that, but in deed and in truth!

  Don't let candies, chocolates, flowers and teddy bears simply be an extension of the spoken word of love but whatever you do for love let it be an expression of your passion!
 
  Sing Its all about love, love, love, love, love. Its all about love, love, love, love, love, Everything else comes down to this, nothing any higher on the list than love. Its all about love!

No comments:

Post a Comment